WHY IS IT
SO GOOD ?
WHY IS IT SO GOOD ?
Thirty-five years have passed since Sodebo began producing and marketing products that are fresh, tasty and innovative. Today, we are the leader in France in the fresh deli products segment. This independent, family-owned company is located in St. George de Montaigu in Vendée and employs more than 2,000 staff members.
The quality of the ingredients, the in-house expertise, nutritional optimisation, innovation, etc... today, our values and our passion for a job well done are the flavour of the moment more than they have ever been in creating satisfaction for our customers.
That is why, in addition to developing practical products that match the rhythm of their lives and everyone's tastes, we are committed to offering good products.
QUALITY OF THE INGREDIENTS AND THE RECIPES
We give special attention to the quality of our ingredients and we select the raw materials that we use with great care.
Our professional cooks, butchers, and bakers and all of the Sodebo teams are busy every day to offer you delicious products that are made in our own facilities, 100% of the crusts, breads and sauces that are used in the composition of our sandwiches, pizzas, boxes and salads.
We have recently begun reducing the amounts of additives in our recipes.
Every day, we apply our policy of optimisation of our products to respond to the public health recommendations to the highest possible level.
That consists primarily of:
- Reducing the amount of salt. For the past 5 years, we have reduced the amount of salt in our pizza by 8.5% and in our sandwiches by 19%.
- Optimising the quality and quantity of fatty substances used. For the past 5 years, we have reduced the amount of fatty substances in our pizza by 13.5% and in our sandwiches by 26%.
We subscribe to a policy of transparency towards our customers in communicating about the nutritional values of our products on our packaging and on our Internet site.
Innovation is in the DNA of our company and at the heart of our professions in offering products that meet today's high customer standards.
- 1981: Cœur de Vendée, 1st vacuum-packed ham
- 1990: Le Fumay, 1st pan-fried ham receives the LSA Oscar, deli category.
- 1992: Sodebo receives the Red Ribbon for creativity at the Salon International de l'Agroalimentaire (SIAL)
- 1997: La Pizzériade, the first individual oval pizza with thin crust
- 2009: Introduction of the first Pastabox
- 2010: Sodebo wins the Oscars of LSA Innovation, Entrepreneur of the Year category
- 2011: Introduction of the Sodebo Pizza Giant with patented packaging
In 2012, the Sodebo PastaBox was named Product of the Year.